Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
We hope you had a wonderful holiday, and we are so thankful to have YOU as our customer~!
Buzz, our Scissor Sharpening expert will be back here on Saturday, December 4th. If you are interested, please let us know so we can get an estimate on how many people will be coming. If we don't get enough interest, we will cancel.
$1 per inch on all knife blades 5 inches or bigger. This would be a GREAT early gift for the hunters in your life!
We still have room in our block of the month programs, so if you are interested please let us know!
Illusions is a batik sampler block of the month, if you are new to sewing or looking to build up your skills this is an amazing program for you! If you just love Batiks, then you'll love this block of the month anyways.
Coriander Christmas is a red and green quilt that is perfect for all winter long.
Don't forget our Christmas Open House is coming up! It will be Saturday December 11th, from 10 to 3, so make sure you mark your calendar to pay us a visit. We are really looking forward to seeing all your beautiful faces since we didn't get to last year!
Follow us on Facebook for more information, but right now our Christmas Open House specials will be:
- Christmas yardage (FQ not included) - 50% off
- Christmas quilt kits - 50% off
- Christmas panels - 50% off
- Christmas patterns - 50% off
And if you stop in, you can register for our FREE gift basket. No purchase necessary and you have to be at least 18 to enter the drawing.
Mystery Quilt Information:
1. This club is completely free, it is NOT a block of the month we are running. You will be able to purchase fabric from us for the quilt, but we will not be personally cutting kits for you.
2. Each clue is released on Bonnie K. Hunter's blog on Friday mornings. That will give you the weekend to get your fabrics cut.
2. You will meet up here every week on Tuesdays to come sew along in our shop.
3. You will have to bring your printed clue (we can print it for you if you do not have a printer, for $1 a page), pre-cut fabrics, and sewing necessities including your machine (and cords!) with you to sew.
That's about it! This is essentially going to be a place to work on the same project together, like a sit and sew, but for this quilt specifically. If you are interested, give us a call to reserve your spot. There is limited space for sewing machines in our shop so if you are planning to come down each week and sew with us, let us know! If you are going to be here all day, or for a long period of time, please feel free to pack a lunch!
If you have any questions, you can reply to this email, or call on Tuesday or Friday to speak with Melissa, who is the one organizing this club.
We hope we get a lot of interest! If we do, this may be something we consider doing in the future as well with other sew-along projects. Much more fun than book club, isn't it?
|These panels are pre-quilted already, so all you have to do is add some binding and you'll have a gift ready for the baby shower~ These are super cute, and super simple to finish. Use whatever your favorite binding method is.
Coming soon: we are getting in bundles of 100% wool fat quarters! If you like to work with wool, keep an eye out in your newsletter for when they will be in, you'll hear about it first right here!
Steve's Snippet: I failed math so many times in school. I can't even count.