Thank You for joining us for our Quilt Retreat at the
Farmstead Inn: 370 S. VanBuren St Shipshewana, Indiana 46565 Phone: (260) 768-4595
QUILT N GO AND FARMSTEAD INN INFORMATION AND POLICIES
1. A non refundable/non transferable fee of $150.00 is due at sign-up and must be paid before you can book a room. You are responsible to pay for your room at the Farmstead and your own food.
2. Check in is at 3:00 PM. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO GET INTO THE SEWING ROOM BEFORE THIS TIME. When you arrive, check in at the front desk for the key to your room. They will guide you back to the conference room.
3. You must check out of your room by 11:00 AM on Sunday even though we will be in the conference room until 3:00 PM
4. There is coffee and hot water for tea available 24/7. Pop & snack machines are in the halls.
5. The Inn is smoke-free and alcohol-free. Any room with evidence of being smoked in will be charged an additional $150.00 cleaning fee.
6. No pets are allowed inside the Inn
7. Guests are responsible for all items brought onto the premises. The Farmstead Inn is not responsible for anything left behind after check out.
8. Management reserves the right to charge for any damage or theft to the premises
9. There is a pool and hot tub at the Inn for your use
10. Tables, chairs and electric cords are provided by the Inn
11. You need to bring all your own supplies for your personal project such as cutting mat, rulers, cutters, iron, etc. The inn provides 6 irons and ironing boards.
12. Your small auxiliary tables are limited to 1 per person. Size is limited to 24" wide with a height of no more than 27" so it can fit under our large sewing tables if it is too far into the isle.
13. Feel free to bring something for the snack table (optional)
***IF YOU ARE USING ANY FUSIBLE WEB PRODUCTS, YOU CANNOT USE THE INN'S IRONS AND IRONING BOARDS****
Breakfast is provided by The Farmstead.