Thank You for joining us for our Quilt Retreat at the
Farmstead Inn 370 S. VanBuren St Shipshewana, Indiana
QUILT N GO AND FARMSTEAD INN INFORMATION AND POLICIES
1. A deposit of half is due to reserve a spot for you and is NON-REFUNDABLE
2. Any cancellation after 30 days before the retreat, 2nd payment is non-refundable. If YOU can find a replacement for your reservation, your replacement can pay you but Quilt N Go will not refund any balances.
3. Your balance is due 6 weeks before your retreat. It is up to you to contact us to pay the balance. If the balance is not paid by the required date, your name will be removed from the reservation list
4. Check in is at 3:00 PM. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO GET INTO THE SEWING ROOM BEFORE THIS TIME. When you arrive, check in at the front desk for the key to your room. They will guide you back to the conference room. You CANNOT come into the sewing room until 3:00 (EVEN ON Thursday).
5. You must check out of your room by 11:00 AM on Sunday even though we will be in the conference room until 3:00 PM
6. There is coffee and hot water for tea available 24/7. Pop & snack machines are in the halls. See back of sheet for meals.
7. The Inn is smoke-free and alcohol-free. Any room with evidence of being smoked in will be charged an additional $150.00 cleaning fee.
8. No pets are allowed inside the Inn
9. Guests are responsible for all items brought onto the premises. The Farmstead Inn is not responsible for anything left behind after check out.
10. Management reserves the right to charge for any damage or theft to the premises
11. There is a pool and hot tub at the Inn for your use
12. Tables, chairs and electric cords are provided by the Inn
13. You need to bring all your own supplies for your personal project such as cutting mat, rulers, cutters, iron, etc. The inn provides 6 irons and ironing boards.
14. Your small auxiliary tables are limited to 1 per person. Size is limited to 24" wide with a height of no more than 27" so it can fit under our large sewing tables if it is too far into the isle.
15. Feel free to bring something for the snack table (optional)
***IF YOU ARE USING ANY FUSIBLE WEB PRODUCTS, YOU CANNOT USE THE INN'S IRONS AND IRONING BOARDS*******
Wednesday through Sunday Retreat
Meals that are included are breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thursday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday and breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.